Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HOME

Today is the last day of the month off. Start heading back tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to being in the car for 4 days. Right now we're visiting Barb and Bill in Crater Lake. Great to see them again. It's been very relaxing here. Alot of mosquitos though. They decided to punish us and made us take a ride around the lake (Diamond Lake) by bike. 11 MILES. Cliff and I never thougt we'd make it. We survived and it wasn't so bad. The beer afterward probably defeated the purpose though. The weather here has been very nice. Cool at night and maybe 60 ish in the daytime. NO RAIN. I think it rained every day since we left accept for here. It's been a great trip and I have no regrets. Yes I would do it again. I am greatful for the company giving me this opportunity. I do have to fill in the blanks and will try to do so soon. Wifi isn't so plentiful in the mountains. Bye for now, be seeing you soon. Cliff and Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment